This #GivingTuesday consider giving a gift to Stray Network Animal Rescue.
Your contribution will make a difference. Whether you donate $5 or $500, every little bit helps.
On Giving Tuesday – Tuesday Nov 29, Facebook will match $7 million in qualifying donations.
Double the impact of your gift by donating through our official Facebook Fundraiser page: Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraiser
New in 2022, Facebook will only match ONE donation per user, and the donation must be a recurring donation (rules).Your gift may be tax deductible. Stray Network Animal Rescue is a 501c3 non profit all volunteer foster based rescue.
We work very hard to rescue pregnant and momma dogs but not only the dogs that come into our rescue, we work hard to help many more stray pregnant, moms with pups, orphaned pups and momma dogs left behind by networking dogs in need with other reputable organizations across the country.
If we can’t take a momma dog or pups in, we find other reputable rescues and shelters in 17 different states that have space. We often cover transport and any immediate care to get them to safety. We provide support, education and assistance to families in the areas we rescue. We also help cover emergency veterinary care and spay / neuter services for those people unable to provide in the many communities we serve.
To learn more about what we do and how your gift will make an impact for the lives of abused, neglected, abandoned and injured dogs, please check out our official Facebook Fundraiser page: Giving Tuesday Facebook Fundraiser
Further details regarding the 2022 Facebook/Meta Giving Tuesday match program:
- Donations must be recurring, to an eligible nonprofit, and set up anytime between November 15, 2022 and December 31, 2022.
- Only after a second donation is made on your recurring agreement, will Meta match your donation.
- Donors will be notified on Facebook if their donation is matched.
- Limit of one recurring donation up to $100 per occurrence.
- Limit of $100,000 in match funds received by Meta per nonprofit.
- Donations to be paid through Network for Good.
- Donation must be made on Facebook. Donations made on Instagram are not eligible for match.
And please donate if you can.
Thank you for your support.