Thank you for choosing to adopt and not shop!
Did you know that by adopting a rescue dog you are actually saving TWO dogs? By rescuing a dog, you not only save that dog, but also create a spot where another dog can be saved.
We will begin processing your application shortly. It may take up to several days to check your references and complete our review. If we have any questions regarding your application we will contact you using the email address and phone numbers provided in your application.
Next – Please consider contributing to our rescue:
We are a 100% all volunteer 501c3 non-profit. Your entire donation will go directly to helping dogs in need. As a recognized non-profit your contribution may be tax deductible. Stray Network doesn’t receive government grants or corporate funding. In order to continue our mission we are dependent on people like you. Please donate today!
Suggested donation amounts:
- $95 – pays the costs to transport a rescued dog to a foster home
- $80 – allows for the spay/neuter of one dog
- $60 – covers the vaccination and microchipping of one dog
- $40 – a month of food for one dog
- $30 – one month of heartworm and flea/tick prevention